Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Inspired by Salvador Dali, from the Model Husband series

I am very excited to let you all know that two images from this series will be in the "Select Gender" show at Farmani Gallery, opening next Thursday in New York City! Chris and I are coming into town for the event so perhaps I will see some of you there, I am looking forward to it! The show will be up from April 1st to May 22nd. The gallery is located in the Dumbo district and so it is also very exciting that the show will be up during the New York Photo Festival.

Also, in Montreal this week my work will be in the annual Concordia MFA show opening this Friday (from 6 to 9pm). The show will be on from March 26th to April 5th at Espace Artefacto, located at 3520 St Jacques street.

No comments:

Post a Comment