Tuesday, February 22, 2011


Chris looking for a book and reading the newspaper at the cottage.

These days life has been very busy what with teaching two classes at Champlain, one at Concordia, and tutoring two sections of an art history course at Concordia. But I am not complaining, I really love the teaching. It is just hard to juggle those hours with working on my thesis show. Hopefully most of the printing for the exhibit will be done in one week's time. It is all coming together and I am very excited for my April 20th opening. But before that I still have to work on a book format of the work, think about the possibility of incorporating sound and finish reading this, as well as other research books. When it rains it pours! But it is all that nice warm, feel good rain, just a little too much of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment